- 1 Health tips
- 2 8 Foods To Never Eat Before Bedtime
- 3 Avoid these 8 foods before going to bed.
- 4 Intermittent Fasting
- 5 Benefits of foods by colour
- 6 Sample MRI report for optical glioma after cyber knife treatment
- 7 Kidney Stones
- 8 Carom (ajwain) :A crutial herb
- 9 Vitamin -d
- 10 BEST WAYS TO BLAST INFLAMMATION FROM YOUR BODY.
- 11 Cinnamon
- 12 Essential oils for sleep
8 Foods To Never Eat Before Bedtime
Hunger before bedtime is common esp. when you are used to staying up late. The craving to eat something before going to bed makes a person consume anything that is available. Bedtime hunger is not wrong, but there certainly are foods that shouldn’t be consumed before going to sleep as they can create health issues.
Avoid these 8 foods before going to bed.
- Dairy fat – Having calorie rich cheese or butter for dinner or even before bedtime ensures that your digestive system is going to have a hard time at the night, thus disrupting your sleep.
- Caffeine – Caffeine from the coffee doesn’t let you sleep. It is used to kick our sleepiness so it should never be consumed before bedtime.
- Spiced/Oily foods- Spices cause flatulence and oils lead to indigestion, ensuring incomplete and disturbed sleep.
- Red meat – Dinner should always be the lightest meal of the day. If you make your digestive system work heavily overnight, it’s difficult for you to get sound sleep! Red meat being a very heavy, must be avoided to ensure a good night’s sleep.
- Beans- Beans before bed simply fastens the process of flatulence! Avoid it to have a trouble free night.
- Sugars- Sugars give you instant energy. That’s exactly what you don’t need before a good night’s sleep so avoid it before bedtime.
- Aerated drinks- These drinks have acidic content with a lot of sugar and caffeine. Drinking them can destroy you sleep for the whole night so keeping it for the day is wiser!
- Alcohol- Alcohol makes you drowsy and in a way bogs you down. But that’s really not the kind of sleep you’d like to have. Avoid alcohol to invite the perfect sleep!
Intermittent fasting (IF) is a term for an eating pattern that cycles between periods of fasting and eating. Common intermittent fasting methods involve daily 16 hour fasts which brings immense health benefit.
- Intermittent Fasting Changes the Function of Cells, Genes and Hormones. When you fast, insulin levels drop and human growth hormone increases. Your cells also initiate important cellular repair processes.
- Intermittent Fasting Can Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat. Intermittent fasting will make you eat fewer meals resulting in fewer calories.
- Intermittent Fasting Can Reduce Insulin Resistance, Lowering Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Intermittent fasting can reduce oxidative damage and inflammation in the body. This benefits against aging and development of numerous diseases. It may also extend lifespan.
- Intermittent fasting can improve numerous risk factors for heart disease such as blood pressure, cholesterol levels, triglycerides and inflammatory markers.
- Intermittent fasting has been shown to help prevent cancer in animal studies.
- Intermittent fasting may have important benefits for brain health. It may increase growth of new neurons and protect the brain from damage and may be protective against neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s disease.
How to do Intermittent Fasting
The 16/8 Method: It involves skipping breakfast and restricting your daily eating period to 8 hours, for example from 1 pm to 9 pm. Then you “fast” for 16 hours in between.
Benefits of foods by colour
Did you know that foods can be divided into categories based on their colours and each category has a collective set of health benefits? this not only makes foods interesting, but also helps remember which food is good for which health aspect.
Foods are broadly divided into six categories based on their colours.
White – these foods assist in immune support. Garlic, onions, white beans, potatoes, mushrooms and cauliflower fall under this category. While garlic & onions help reduce the risk of cancer in stomach, colon & rectum, white beans & potatoes help lower blood cholesterol levels. Mushrooms are known to provide the important nutrients and cauliflower contains antioxidants & is also beneficial for women who are pregnant.
Green -these foods assist in detoxification. Peas, spinach, green beans, capsicums, kiwi, and green tea are some green foods that we can consume. They are good for your health, provide the required nutrients and also assist in detox.
Yellow – these foods assist in beauty. Banana, yellow capsicum, squash, corn and bananas are some of the yellow foods that we eat. They are full of carotenoids and bioflavonoids which all help maintain our skin, bone and teeth health.
Orange – these foods assist in cancer prevention. Carrots, oranges, etc are some orange foods that we eat. They are good for the heart, protect our eyes and also boost our immune system.
Red – these foods support better heart health. They are packed with antioxidants and vitamins. Red chillies, red capsicum, cherries and tomatoes, apples, etc are some red foods that we eat.
Purple – these foods assist in longevity. Few purple foods that we eat are onions, blackberries, grapes, etc. They fight ulcer, help kill cancer, prevent urinary tract infection and are good for the heart & liver.
We know this very well how beneficial drinking water just after getting up is and so many of us practice is too. But when we add honey and lemon in warm water and drink it daily, the benefits gets multiplied. Let’s see how it is achieved.
- Helps in losing weight – Drinking warm water mixed in honey and lemon is very good for health. It helps in losing weight and for this simple reason, people who want to lose weight should take it for sure.
- No Constipation – This combination of warm water, lemon and honey is so good for health that if taken on an empty stomach it is helpful in keeping constipation at bay. It stimulates the digestive system, infuses water in dried stool which removes constipation completely.
- Cleanse lymphatic system – Lack of water in the already dehydrated lymphatic system leads to problems like fatigue, disturbed sleep and blood pressure level and hinders mental development. But when you take water in lemon and honey, the lymphatic system gets hydrated and your body functions properly.
- Keep bad breath at bay and improves oral health – Taste of honey and lemon removes any kind of bad breath in your mouth. Also, these keep your mouth bacteria-free and that’s how without direct care, mouth gets benefited indirectly.
- Boost immune system – Vitamin C helps in fighting cold. As it is high in potassium, it controls blood pressure as well as stimulates brain function.
- Clears skin – Presence of Vitamin C removes blemishes and wrinkles from skin. Also, it gives a brighter and glowing look. As a result of drinking lemon and honey in water, your skin gets cleared giving your face a cleaner look.
Sample MRI report for optical glioma after cyber knife treatment
MRI OF BRAIN WITH AND WITHOUT CONTRAST
CLINICAL DETAILS: Left optic nerve glioma, post Cyber Knife.
Compared with prior MRI brain study.
TECHNIQUE:Mutil-planar,multi-sequence imaging of brain was performed without and with contrast with 48 channel 3 Tesla MRI scanner(Skyra Siemens)
Again noted is a well defined T1 hypointense and T2 hyperintense mass arising from the left half of the optic chiasm and adjacent intracranial portion of the optic nerver, now measuring about 2 x 2.1 cm,relatively unchanged since prior study.Craniocaudally,this lesion measures about 1.6 cm ,relatively unchanged from last study.Small hemosiderin deposition is noted in the antero superior aspect of this lesion,unchanged since prior study.
There is a stable focal area of ring like enhancement with central non enhanncing portion is noted with the posterior aspect of this mass . Small cystic component is again seen at the posterior aspect of this mass,which is displaced in the optic chaism to right, likely trapped CSF, relatively unchanged since prior study.There is minimal mass effect over the adjacent portion of the left basifrontal lobe by the mass.No significant perilesional edema.DWI demonstrates no significant restricted diffusion.
The cerebral hemispheres and basal ganglia show normal signal intensities.There is no other parenchymal or dural enhancement seen.The brain stem and cerebellar hemispheres are unremarkable.The prepontine cisterns, cavernous sinuses and the clival regions are normal.the sella , pera sellar regions and supra sellar cisterns are normal.The lateral , third and fourth ventricals are normal. The sulci and basal cisterns are unremarkable.The seventh-eighth nerve complexes are normal.The orbits are unremarkable to the extent visualized.
a. Mass lesion involving the optic chiasm and adjacent portion of intracranial left optic nerve,unchanged since prior study.
b. No new lesions.
A kidney stone is like a small rock that forms in the kidney. Stones form when certain chemicals in the body clump together. A stone can either stay in the kidney or travel through the urinary system by passing though the urine and not causing any harm.
What are the symptoms?
Very small stones might pass through the urinary system without causing much pain. Larger stones can block the flow of urine if they get stuck in the ureters or urethra. Kidney stones do not usually cause any symptoms until they start to pass. Some symptoms might include:
- Extreme pain in your back or side that will not go away
- Blood in your urine
- Fever and chills
Who are at risk ?
Anyone can have a kidney stone, but it may be more likely if you:
- Are male and are overweight
- Have had kidney infections
- Have a family member with kidney stones
- Have had kidney stones before
- Eat a lot of animal protein (such as meat and eggs)
- Do not drink enough liquids
- Have certain medicines which can cause kidney stones
How are kidney stones treated?
Treatment depends on the location and size of the kidney stone. Drinking plenty of water and taking some medicines can help a small stone to pass more easily. For problem stones, there may be a few options:
- Lithotripsy uses shock waves to break a large stone into smaller pieces that can pass.
- Ureteroscopic Stone Removal uses a small tool to get and remove stones stuck in the ureters.
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy uses surgery to remove large stones from the kidneys.
Depending on the location of the kidney stone and many other factors the doctor decides on the most suitable procedure.
How can I prevent kidney stones?
If you have had kidney stones before, you are more likely to have kidney stones again. To help keep stones from forming, try to:
- Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water each day
- Eat less salt (sodium), meat and eggs
- Find out what type of stone you have
- Ask your doctor for a urine test
- Talk to your doctor about your medicines and other tests for kidney stones
Do NOT reduce the calcium in your diet without talking to your doctor first! Studies show that limiting calcium in your diet may not stop kidney stones from forming and may harm your bones.
Carom (ajwain) :A crutial herb
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
Symptoms to identify vitamin d deficiency
Vitamin d deficiency is caused when your body does not get enough exposure to the sun that is the primary source of vitamin d for your body. It is crucial for the health of your bones, skin and neurological system, therefore, its deficiency may lead to a number of problems and risks such as rickets, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis etc.
Here is a list of four symptoms that can help you to identify if you suffer from a deficiency of vitamin d.
- Bone pain and muscle weakness
Adults who suffer from a deficiency of vitamin d feel a lot of achiness and pain in the bones and muscles of their body. Also, they are troubled with joint stiffness and fatigue that lowers the overall quality of their life.
- Fits of sadness and grief
Exposure to the sun (and hence, vitamin d) improves the level of the neurotransmitter serotonin in your body that is responsible for lifting your spirits. However, deficiency of vitamin d prevents you from having a more positive outlook towards life. So, another symptom that can help you identify that your body is deficient in vitamin d is that you’ve got a lot of blues.
- A lot of head sweat
If your head sweats a lot, you can be assured that you suffer from an acute deficiency of vitamin d. Head sweating is another prominent symptom associated with vitamin d deficiency.
BEST WAYS TO BLAST INFLAMMATION FROM YOUR BODY.
When your immune system misbehaves, even if the immune alteration doesn’t result in full-blown disease, it can still lead to weird, hard-to-classify syndromes like inflammation, pain, swelling, and general misery. Ways to blast inflammation-
- Eat real foods, not packaged, processed, nutrient-deprived products- wild-caught fish, plenty of berries, leafy vegetables, nuts and sweet potatoes. It is further recommended that consuming herbs that fight inflammation like rosemary, ginger and turmeric are good. Avoid refined, processed cooking oils like soy, corn, cottonseed and safflower oil. Those oils lead to extra inflammation in the body.
- Have tests for Lyme disease, viral disease, bacterial infections and yeast.
- Be checked for food allergies.
- Get tested for celiac disease, the autoimmune reaction to the gluten contained in wheat, barley and rye.
- Get tested for heavy metals in your body.These metals, which include mercury, can lead to autoimmune difficulties.
- Make sure your digestive tract is functioning properly. About 60 percent of your immune system lies right under the single-cell-layer lining of your gut. If this surface breaks down, your immune system will get activated and start reacting to foods, toxins, and bugs in your gut. Keeping your gut healthy should include eating fermented foods rich in friendly, beneficial probiotic bacteria – items like yogurt, sauerkraut, kimchi and pickles. You should also eat real, whole foods and avoid processed foods. The dietary fiber in fruits and vegetables help feed the good bacteria in your intestines.
- Take supplements that fight inflammation. Vitamins C and D, fish oil and probiotics. You should consider nutrients like grape seed extract, rutin (a plant pigment) and quercetin (also a plant pigment).
- Get frequent exercise. Exercise reduces inflammation. You don’t have to go to a gym or use exercise equipment to stay in shape. Just make sure you don’t sit too long every day, go for plenty of walks and just generally stay active. Gardening is good exercise, as is general yard work. Find yourself a physical activity you enjoy — whatever it is — and keep doing it day after day.
- Keep yourself relaxed by controlling stress. Stress plays havoc with the immune system and can lead to uncontrolled inflammation. Doing yoga, deep breathing exercises, massage and/or biofeedback can help.
- Get eight hours of sleep every night.Missing out on sleep distorts your metabolism, throwing off your appetite and making you more prone to binge eating. When you overeat sugary processed foods (that also often contain damaged fats) your risk of immune problems escalates.
Following these anti-inflammation tips are essential for keeping your immune system on track. And it’s vital for staying healthy: A poorly functioning immune system not only makes you more vulnerable to infection, the system itself can become a problem when it begins to grow too prone to inflammation.
Learning gets harder as you get older. That’s a scientific fact. But that doesn’t mean you should put your brain on a permanent hiatus from learning once you hit middle age. Because, contrary to popular belief, you can teach an old dog new tricks… In fact, people who continue learning throughout their life tend to be the happiest of us all — not to mention the least likely to get Alzheimer’s.
So keep on learning and challenging your brain. There’s a spice that, according to the latest research, will help you soak up new information like a sponge. But that’s not all it does — it also improves your memory and prevents Parkinson’s too. And the good news is, this brain-enhancing spice is one that you probably have in your spice rack right now— cinnamon. Neurological scientists from Rush University Medical Center in Chicago recently discovered that mice who were slow learners became better learners after eating ground cinnamon. Now regardless of age, maybe you’ve always struggled with learning. A lot of people do. And if your one of those people, cinnamon could be your ticket to a more learning-savvy brain. Researchers found that, after eating cinnamon, mice who were identified as poor learners had learning skills that rivaled the learning skills of the most talented rodent learners.
Researchers also found that eating ground cinnamon helped mice’s memories. And that’s an area we could all use a little help with as we get older. But the benefits of this super spice don’t stop there. These same researchers found that cinnamon can reverse Parkinson’s disease in mice too. Researchers believe cinnamon is so beneficial to your brain because your body turns it into sodium benzoate. And sodium benzoate is used to treat brain damage. It increases an important protein in the learning and memory department of your brain (otherwise known as the hippocampus) and encourages the neurons in this area of your brain to grow and change. But in case you didn’t know, not all cinnamon is created equal when it comes to the health benefits. You’ll typically find two kinds of cinnamon in the store: Ceylon cinnamon and cassia cinnamon (also known as Chinese cinnamon).
Ceylon cinnamon is the pure stuff. That’s what you want to buy. Cassia cinnamon contains high doses of a compound called coumarin, which is bad for your liver and kidneys if you consume it daily. It’s usually recommended that you take one to four grams of ground cinnamon daily… just so you know, four grams is about one teaspoon. Be sure to mix it in something, like yogurt, to help it go down.
The warming spice is valued for its culinary,medicinal and natural preservative powers.It is known to enhance your antioxidant defences and is found to kill E.coli and many other bacteria. Helps relieve pain and stiffness of muscles in winter and join pains due to arthritis. Prevents urinary tract infections , tooth decay , gum disease and helps with blood sugar control.
Essential oils for sleep
If you toss and turn at night, you’re not alone. About 70 million people suffer with sleeping problems. But there are natural ways you can use to ease your way more reliably into relaxing slumber. One of the most effect sleep aids, is to use the aroma-therapeutic scent of essential oils to gently coax a worried mind into the relaxing confines of dreamland. Now the oil that is most effective for inducing sleep is lavender – but that doesn’t necessarily mean it is the best choice for you. However, a wide range of studies from around the world shows that lavender is calming, can help you sleep and even induces a warm emotional feeling of trust. A study at the School of Nursing at Dokuz Eylül University, Izmir, Turkey. shows that lavender “increased quality of sleep and reduced level of anxiety …” Research at the Tehran University of Medical Sciences shows that lavender can improve sleep and resolve other health issues without the use of drugs.
But the universe of available essential oils is limitless. Two other oils you can use to help you sleep better are:
- Vetiveris a soporific essential oil whose strong scent may take some getting used to. However, lab tests show vetiver produces an anxiolytic effect on the brain’s neurons – calming anxious feelings.
- Bergamot, made from citrus peels, also has well-known pacifying influence.
Research at the Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine in Japan shows that bergamot produces a profound effect on the nervous system. It can ease an anxious, nervous heart rate and help keep your emotional turmoil in check. Another way to insure a better night’s sleep is a tiring workout during the day. As you might expect, exercising and developing some good old-fashioned physical fatigue is a reliable way to eliminate insomnia. On days when you are especially stressed, a cathartic workout followed by a hot bath in a bathroom reeking of lavender is a dependable scenario for relaxing your turbulent emotions and sending your worries off to never, never land.
WAYS COCONUT OIL MAKES LIFE BETTER
Coconut oil is one of the richest sources of saturated fat, a fat long considered to be unhealthy. Yet coconut oil is being touted as one of the healthiest oils you can consume. Unlike most other sources of saturated fat, including vegetable and seed oils and animal fat, which consist mainly of long-chain triglycerides, coconut oil is made up primarily of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). It turns out that chain size makes all the difference when it comes to your health. Compared with long-chair triglycerides, the medium variety are absorbed and metabolized by the body differently. These differences are part of the reason coconut oil has been credited with a wide range of health benefits. Here are 12 of them.
It helps reduce waist circumference. Excess belly fat or abdominal obesity is a significant risk factor for heart disease and diabetes. Among men, a waist size of 37 to 40 inches is considered to be overweight while more than 40 inches is obese. Research findings have suggested that use of coconut oil can reduce waist circumference in men, thus lowering their risk of heart disease and diabetes.
It reduces prostate size. Use of coconut oil may be helpful in managing benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), also known as enlarged prostate.
It boosts testosterone levels. In a study appearing in PHYTOTHERAPY RESEARCH, 40 rats were assigned to receive one of the following: soybean, olive, coconut, or grapeseed oil for 60 days. At the end of two months, the researchers conducted a number of tests, which showed that use of coconut oil was associated with the least amount of oxidative stress, a factor that contributes to disease and aging. The highest testicular levels of antioxidants were seen in the animals given coconut oil or olive oil, and coconut oil was associated with significantly higher levels of testosterone.
It can reduce hunger. Research suggests that the medium-chain triglycerides in coconut oil are a reason why the oil can reduce hunger. When you ingest coconut oil, the MCTs go from the digestive tract straight to the liver, where they are used for energy or transformed into ketone bodies. These ketone bodies have an appetite-suppressing effect.
Two small studies have looked at this effect. In one STUDY, men were given varying amounts of MCTs and long-chain triglycerides. Those who ate the most MCTs consumed an average of 256 fewer calories per day. In the other STUDY, men who ate the most MCTs at breakfast consumed significantly fewer calories at lunch.
It helps manage Alzheimer’s disease. The STUDY, that highlights the possible benefits of using coconut oil for Alzheimer’s disease did not use coconut oil but a drink that contained medium-chain triglycerides. The 20 individuals in the study had Alzheimer’s disease or mild cognitive impairment. Half of the participants received a placebo. Within 90 minutes of treatment, individuals in the coconut oil group who had less severe cognitive problems showed measurable improvement in cognitive abilities.
It can help heal wounds. Application of coconut oil to wounds can speed up the healing process via three mechanisms: the oil improves the activity of antioxidant enzymes, stimulates the ability of collagen (a protein abundant in skin) to repair tissue, and accelerates re-epithelialization (the growth of epithelial cells over damaged skin).
The ability of coconut oil to heal wounds was seen in a study in the INDIAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY, in which rats with burn wounds were treated with one of the following: no treatment (controls), silver sulphadiazine (standard treatment), coconut oil, or coconut oil plus silver sulphadiazine. The animals who were treated with the combination of coconut oil and silver sulphadiazine showed the greatest amount of healing. The authors concluded that coconut oil “is an effective burn wound healing agent.”
It improves cholesterol levels. Use of coconut oil can improve cholesterol levels, and specifically the ratio of bad-to-good (low-density lipoprotein vs high-density lipoprotein) cholesterol. This effect was seen in a double -BLIND CLINICAL TRIAL, appearing in Lipids, in which 40 obese women were given either soybean oil or coconut oil over a three-month period. All of the participants followed a low-calorie diet and walked for 50 minutes per day. At the end of the study period, the women in both groups showed a reduction in body mass index, but only the women in the coconut oil group had a reduction in waist circumference. The women in the soybean oil group experienced increases in bad and total cholesterol and a reduction in good cholesterol. Women in the coconut oil group, however, did not have any changes in cholesterol
It improves bone health. Coconut oil appears to help promote bone health and prevent damage associated with osteoporosis .In UDY, researchers gave virgin coconut oil to osteoporotic rat models in their diet for six weeks. Compared with the untreated animals, those that received coconut oil showed improvements in factors associated with better bone health, such as glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase levels.
It has anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, and fever-reducing properties. Coconut oil has demonstrated not only an ability to reduce inflammation, but also relieve pain and reduce fever. The coconut oil HAS moderate anti-inflammatory effects against edema (fluid accumulation) and an inhibitory effect in chronic inflammation. Coconut oil also was shown to have a moderate pain-relieving effect and to reduce fever.
It can fight ulcers. When compared with the drug sucralfate, coconut milk (which contains coconut oil components) can be as effective in the management of ulcers.
Male rats with ulcers were used in a STUDY, that compared coconut milk and coconut water. The healing of coconua.t milk was similar to that of sucralfate, reducing the ulcer area by 56 percent. The authors noted that coconut milk and coconut water showed an ability to protect ulcerated gastric mucosa.
It may treat fungal infections. Virgin coconut oil was used in a study against one of the more common fungal infections, Candida .a study looked at the susceptibility of coconut oil and fluconazole (a common antifungal medication) against 52 isolates of Candida. C. albicans had the greatest susceptibility to coconut oil (100%) and C. krusei had the highest resistance.
It can protect the skin against sunburn. Coconut oil has a sun protective factor (SPF) of 8, according to a study published in Pharmacognosy Research. Although this is lower than the minimum recommended SPF (15-30), choosing a sunscreen that contains coconut oil can be a wise choice, since it also helps hydrate the skin and keep it soft. Avoid sunscreen products that contain PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), benzophenones, octyl-methoxycinnamate, homosalate, 4-methyl-benzylidene camphor, and retinyl palmitate.
Healing effects of lavender
Lavender oil is believed to have antiseptic and inflammatory properties which can be used to help heal minor burns and bug bites. It may be useful for treating anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness. Lavender can help in digestive issues such as vomiting , nausea, upset stomach, and abdominal swelling and is used to help relieve pain from headaches, sprains , toothaches, and sores.
Lavender can be used as a dried herb in tea , as essential oil for headache, burns and anxiety.
Jaggery health benefits
It activates the digestive enzymes thus reduces strain on intestines and digestive tract.
It cleans the respiratory tracts, lungs, food pipe stomach and intestines.Pulls out unwanted particles from the body while also giving relief from constipation.
Unlike sugar, Its rich in minerals mainly iron.